Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here we go....


I've finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I felt it was an easy way for our family and friends to keep updated with our daily happenings. So on that note....

Matt will be flying late tonight, so Scarlett and mommy get to spend the evening together. On the agenda today is going to the NEX and Commissary. Fun stuff. It's a gorgeous but cool day today in Pensacola. I'm sure we'll find some time to venture outside.

Scarlett pooped on the potty this morning. She's gotten pretty consistent at the pooping but not the peeing. I'm sure that will come soon. I feel she's doing very well for a 19 month old.

I plan on trying my hand at pizza dough and bread in the upcoming days. Stay tuned for results.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Keep us posted! Go Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlett you've grown so much since I last visited you at grandmas house. I look forward to seeing you in March.

    ReplyDelete