Saturday, March 20, 2010

Virginia

Here are some photos from our recent visit with the Hobert family. We also spent a few days in Pennsylvania visiting Grammy grace, Aunt Diane, and Uncle Rick.






Matt's parents let us use their house to host a get together. I made pizza, which was a big hit. We loved being able to see our friends and family. Here are some pictures from that night.


Scarlett with her Aunt YaYa......


We also got to visit my cousin Katie and meet her 7 month old, Bennett.

Scarlett was very interested in Bennett's shoes.

Scarlett and I got to visit my dear friend Golnesa, her mom and her grandparents. They made us a delicious breakfast and we had a nice visit.


We also got to spend some quality time with my mom, Allen, Cindy, and Mark and Judy, but for some reason or another, we never ended up taking any pictures : (

We're back home now, still recovering from the trip. I'm embarrassed to say that I still have not unpacked my suitcase. Those of you who know me well should not be surprised by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment